Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to make real surge?

How to make real surge?
Hi, remember the old soft drink from ten years ago from Coca-Cola called Surge? I'm obsessed with not having to live a Surge-Free life, and don't have the money to import Urge from Norway on a regular basis. But what if I were to import a little bit of Urge from Norway, so I could reverse engineer it to make my own pop? Is this even possible without a chemistry degree? I'm pretty smart and willing to study a bit to know enough to do something like this if it means I get to drink my choice of beverage. Is manufacturing a carbonated beverage in your home even viable? If it's worth it I'll spend the money for the proper equipment, I just don't want to wastefully have to import a soda. If this even sounds remotely viable where would I start, and what direction would I go in? If this is not viable... what can I do besides pester Coca-Cola with e-mails everyday about it? I read tonight that six ounces of Vault and two ounces of Full Throttle taste like Surge, but there's ALL KINDS of home-brew recipes for this drink. I've tried a couple of them. I still crave the real thing. How can I make this a reality? I just realized that there may be differences in the European and American versions of the recipe (the most noticeable most likely the use of real sugar in stead high fructose corn syrup). So importing Urge from Norway may not be as optimal as buying an expired can from ebay for like 50 bucks.
Non-Alcoholic Drinks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ask coke to give you their top secret recipies! huh!