Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Big move to Norway from USA?

Big move to Norway from USA?
I am Norwegian but have been living in NYC for the last 11 years, I am young and fisnihing up school so I havent made any major cash as of yet. My husband is Russian American Jewish, we have a young child together. I have been told that for my husband to be able to move with my and my sin, I must make at least 30, 000/ year, this is not a lot in Norway, in the US it is to some. Is there anything that I have missed? I do not want to leave without him and do the 3 month interval visits until I have made enough money in Norway. It will be much harder for me to find a job out there without someone to watch our child, preferably at home. We want to move soon and start a simpler life. Any advice from someone who has made or plan on making a move to Norway in a similar situation? Thank you
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Community College is fairly un expensive and you could Get more money.
2 :
http://www.udi.no/Norwegian-Directorate-of-Immigration/
3 :
Move to Thailand!!!