Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Please help, i will miss 2 years of school and i dont know what to do with my life?

Please help, i will miss 2 years of school and i dont know what to do with my life?
I have been living in Norway for about 1 year now, and that 1 year i went to a school that barely taught me any norwegian, so my norwegian is pretty bad. And i appplied for my 10th grade class (i would have been in the 11th if i was still in Canada, but im still in the 10th because i needed to learn norwegian), and now i wil lhave to go to anotehr school to teach me norwegian so i will miss 1 more year, so when i am supposed to be in gr.12, i will be in the 10th. So pretty much, i need backup plans. What could be ideas to make a stable living without completely relying on too much school? I play guitar so i plan to form a band and just sell albums and make some money off that, and i also plan to buy a house in the city centre and open a Metal music cafe/clothing shop, and i use to be an extra in comercials, so i may try that again. Would those ideas be good? And is there anything else i could try to do to make a decent living?
Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
learn a trade. auto mechanics, tile setting...etc.