Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How to earn money as a teenager online?

How to earn money as a teenager online?
I'm a 15-year old Norwegian boy looking for a online job. Since I live in Norway, there isn't so many of the typical sites I can use. I write very well English, and understands it even better, I have some experience in drawing (mostly sprites for video games), and my class at school is currently making and distributing a board game. Does anybody know of a site I could get a job which pays a little bit and where I can use these abilities?
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
have to be at least 18. paper shop?
2 :
Hello friend, yes you can earn money online. Its 100% legit for you. Its paid to click work - Just Surf ads & Earn Money. Just go to this site & register your account for free & then Start your earnings >>> http://b8868ea3.qvvo.com Good Luck!
3 :
try google adsense, just create a free blog on blogger. post some article (better related to your skill) and drive some traffic. apply to adsense and if accepted you can start to put some ads on your blog