Monday, April 1, 2013

Please advise me IAM getting lost ??!!!?

Please advise me IAM getting lost ??!!!?
I graduated from high school two years a go.. Now I am trying to get to college.. my major is ART.. I want to be a graphic designer. I love Arts. from when I was a young girl.. the thing is.. the program cost a lot of money. and it take 4 years. to graduated. my Q is Do Graphic Designers make good money. is it worth 4 years college. is it Good career. my Friends tell me . that Arts doesn't make no many specially Graphic designer. is it True.. I don't care what people say .. IAM ganna do it because I love arts. please any advice.. by the way IAM ganna pay for college my self.. I do have my parent's I am Oslo married. but I really want to do something. with my life
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it is easy to find graphic design programs but there are so many people in the field now that finding high paying, steady work is difficult...you might want to work on your overall communication skills becuase even with a degree from the best school in the world no one would seriously consider you based on your writing...
2 :
i too am an artist, and would like to offer the advice to go to a trade school for art design, it takes less time and you have many payment options.good luck!