Thursday, March 28, 2013

Please advise me IAM getting lost ??!!!?

Please advise me IAM getting lost ??!!!?
I graduated from high school two years a go.. Now I am trying to get to college.. my major is ART.. I want to be a graphic designer. I love Arts. from when I was a young girl.. the thing is.. the program cost a lot of money. and it take 4 years. to graduated. my Q is Do Graphic Designers make good money. is it worth 4 years college. is it Good career. my Friends tell me . that Arts doesn't make no many specially Graphic designer. is it True.. I don't care what people say .. IAM ganna do it because I love arts. please any advice.. by the way IAM ganna pay for college my self.. I do have my parent's I am Oslo married. but I really want to do something. with my life
Other - Education - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sweetie, search the net. Graphic designers are HIGHLY PAID. However, they do come in many different categories!
2 :
A college education is valued at $1 million increase in pay over your career. Go for it! As for your specialty, you may not need to nail that down for two to three years, so don't sweat the details. Get in there and start laying a good foundation for your work. In the Christmas spirit, the first two years you will build your tree, then your Junior and Senior years will add the ornaments, lights, and tinsel. Shine, Baby, Shine!
3 :
Go to school, don't listen to your friends who are nay saying. Study what you want. The idea is to be able to think, so it really doesn't matter what you study. If you do get into graphic design, you will probably wind up on Madison Ave. in New York City. New York happens to be the art capitol of the world. Just remember aim high, even if you miss you will wind up higher, and better off than when you started. Look at schools on-line, apply for financial aid, visit these schools. Go for it! I went back to school after 15 years, got my degree, and got a high paying job. I'm not doing what I studied, but school made me more adaptable, and marketable, plus I like my job. You can do it, don't give up.
4 :
HI well first of all from your nick name i think i got a bit of ur cultural background (same as mine) ... of course graphic designers are highly paid in the states but in other countries it can vary a lot .... especially if you are going to work in a developing country Now i believe that u r a very ambitious person and u have a great mind .... my advice ... do whatever you believe in and whatever you love .... and you will succeed The problem in my country is that every one goes to college according to their grades .... not what they love .... and that's why we don't see alot of successful people ... u only succeed when u love what u r doing Besides You can try applying for a scholarship (probably u already thought of that) .... or if u didn't get one then apply once you r there ... but go for it girl ... chase your dream ... good luck ...