Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm wondering what I would get for these PS3-games at gamestop or EB..?

I'm wondering what I would get for these PS3-games at gamestop or EB..?
Hi, I need to make some money, and I'm going to exchange some of my PS3-games. What (do you think) I would get for these games (at EB or GameStop): The Saboteur, Assassin's Creed (the first one), Army of Two (the first one), Uncharted 2, Skate 2, Call of Duty: 4 Modern Warfare, Battlefield: Bad Company, Guitar Hero Greatest Hits and Rock Band AC/DC LIve? Now, I'm located in Norway, if you don't know if it is the same prices just tell what it would be in The U.K or the U.S.A. Thanks
Video & Online Games - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i say about 75 dollars with the 50 percent deal without it it would be around 50 dollars.