Sunday, July 14, 2013

I need help choosing which school i go to? (highschool) 10th grade?

I need help choosing which school i go to? (highschool) 10th grade?
so i have to choose between two highschools since im moving over the near future to my new house in bergen county. I am currently in Passaic county. PCTI is a technical vacational school that offers many oppurtunities in life liek it gives you money off of your college fee and helps you take college classes before college so you could save money and take less courses for college and going to this highschool is absolutly free i love this school also the swimteam for this school is awsome and will give me the chance for getting yet another scholarship the only bad thing is that when i move into the new house it will take me an extra hopur or two for transportation, and that also i picked business as a class for college degreees and stuff which is very boring. all my friends that i knew since kidergarten go there for bergen high its just a regular highschool but it is way more closer to my house and is easier in transportationa nd gives me a new chae to make new friends with a new reputation and alland all my friends in the old school are begging me not to go but i still have oppurtunities were i might see them if i go to bergen high but ill miss pcti So which should i pick?
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
first of all, you need to make the choice. i understand that friends are very important and have a big influence but this is your life so you need to do what is going to make you happy. this is just my opinion and maybe not yours, but i would go to the one that offers you more opportunities which may be PCTI. it seems to be a very good school with good classes. you would also have a lot more advantages than a local public school so in my opinion, you should take advantage of it. you should visit both schools to find out info about each. if you feel that PCTI is most fit for you and has more opportunities that colleges may like, i would go there. i currently am going to a high school which is almost a half hour away from where i live and i knew no one going to this school in freshmen year. however, i joined cross country and met many friends and i know feel like the school is rite next to me. so you may have a bit of a hard time meeting friends but just be a little out going and join some type of school activity. you will meet people there. however, if you feel that your missing out if you dont go to bergen, then you need to consider both. just try to picture where you see yourself happy. good luck!
2 :
Go with your gut feeling!