Monday, May 28, 2012

I need help to translate english into french! Help me?

I need help to translate english into french! Help me?
Hey! Will you help me? I am supposed to translate this into easy french! Make it as easy as possible! No difficult words! Do not use any translator softwares! I want you to be a person who actually talks french! Here it is: - My mom does not like shopping. Instead she gives me the money so I can go shopping. She is very nice. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. My father is also nice. He always helps me with my homework. He also has brown hair, but he has blue eyes, not brown. He is a chef so he loves eating just as Marie. He plays the guitar with my everyday. - I miss the a little. In the beginning I missed them a lot, but I miss them less now. They call me almost everyday. My famille d'accueil is very nice to me and they treat me as one of them! I like that! Do you miss your family? - When my real parents told me that I was going to France to study I expected a lot of this place. New friends, new environment, new everything. Everything was just as I expected it would be. I have a lot of new friends, and I love this country. But it is hard to talk french, it is very hard! - It is hard because I have only learned it for three years now. But at least I try! What did you expect? - Why? - Thats it? - If you say so! - How is your sister from Norway? I have not spoken to her for a long time. - Yes, he is my bestfriend and he is very very nice. I miss him very much! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I know it sucks, but please! I really need help! Merci beaucoup in advance! =)
Languages - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My mom = Ma maman = elle She likes shopping = Elle aime le shopping She does not like = Elle n’aime pas ____ She gives me = Elle me donne de l’argent To be = être (je suis, tu es, il/elle est – nous sommes, vous êtes, ils/elles sont. You have to memorize this) To have = avoir (j’ai, tu as, il/elle a – nous avons, vous avez, ils/ells ont. Memorize this) He loves eating = Il aime manger He plays the guitar = Il joue de la _____ I miss them = Je m’ennui d’eux A little = un peu In the beginning = Au début A lot = beaucoup Less = moins They call me = Ila m’appellent To me = avec moi At least = au moins http://www.wordreference.com/enfr/a%20lot You need to study this: • Auxiliaires : ÊTRE et AVOIR • Semi-auxiliaires : DEVOIR, POUVOIR, VOULOIR, SAVOIR, FALLOIR, ALLER, FAIRE • 1er groupe : –er > CHANTER –e, es, e, ons, ez, ent ( Tous les verbes sauf ALLER ) • 2e groupe : –ir > FINIR –is, is, it, issons, issez, issent • 3e groupe : –dre > RÉPONDRE –ds, ds, d, dons, dez, dent ; + Tous les autres verbes • Verbes pronominaux > SE lever – http://www.lepointdufle.net/present.htm Try to do it by yourself. Everyone learns from his mistakes